Thursday, January 6, 2011

15 Minutes Turn to 60 In No Time Flat!

First let me say that Miss Bear is doing better today...we can see a good deal of improvement even though she is still listing to the left and not super perky. Of course she has decided she is fully recovered and refuses to let us pick her up anymore, she's even heavier when she's pulling the other way and flailing her legs about...that girl is keeping us on our toes or maybe flat on our backs!

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get" - F. Gump

I am proud to say that I made time today to start my 15 min. quilting project, well basically skipped my to do cleaning list. I did have every intention of getting to the list but my 15 turned into 60 (with interruptions I will add). It was worth it though because I had fun sorting through my stash and I got to play with some of my red fabrics -- didn't know I had so much red! I'm trying to create a wonksville rose....it's coming along but still needs work! I guess I don't exactly know what I'm doing but I think it is looking kinda cool....can't wait for another 15...er, 60!!

Happy Day!

Work in Progress - Wonky Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment